Products I Don't Like


Here are some products I've tried in the last year or two that I don't like. I'll be decluttering them soon. Many I barely used.

Essence Glitter Primer - This is terrible. It squeezes out so much liquid. The finish is metallic pink too which makes no sense. Waste of $6 Cad.



The Ordinary Alpha Arbutrin 2% + HA - I saw no changes in hyperpigmentation. I wasn't a fan of the way it dried down on skin but would have looked over it had it worked some magic. After a year, it looks as though it grew mold in the dispenser part.


Eyeko Sport Waterproof Eyeliner - I was surprised to see how fast this eyeliner dried out. Eventually it became more hard and dry than an eyebrow pencil. Unexpected given the brand specializes in brow and eyes.


Tarte Creaseless Concealer - Super emollient. Creases. Accenture peach fuzz. Sits weird on face. Looks super heavy. Tacky AF so hard to blend out.


Tarte Color Splash Lipstick in Yhatch Week - This seems like the biggest waste of money imo. It's not practical. No one wears straight up glitter on their lips more than like one time in a year. It's hard to remove every speck and surely you eat some if you're not careful. I have 2 of these and I have no idea what to do with them. No one I know wants them that I ask and most people would feel disappointed upon receiving something they can't wear.



Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist - A lot of people love this. I think the smell of it is very unpleasant. I'm not going to be too hard on it because I hate alcohol setting sprays for the most part.


Eminence Stone Crop Hydrating Mist - This hydrating mist works ''as a revitalizing and healing toner for all skin types, particularly uneven skin types''. I hated the smell of this mist. It doesn't smell like something fit to put on my face. It's smells like perfume or a nail salon or a professional grade hairspray. I read the ingredients and can't figure out what's responsible for the smell. I didn't use it once.


Hard Candy - I was provided hard candy products about two years ago. I was not a fan at all. I thought the powders were very cheap and the lipsticks terrible. All that remains in my collection is this setting spray. The fragrant/alcohol smell was too much for me.


elf Studio Matte Lip Color - elf has a lot of items that impress me but this is not one of them. It was a little waxy and made my lips burn. My main issue is the shade Tea Rose. It's very unflattering (it's a mauve-greige).



Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © VERADESSA. Made with by OddThemes