Zulily - Elegant Gypsy Boho Clothing


I recently found another Canadian gem of a clothing website called Zulily. I'm not crazy about the user interface as there are no sort features like (colour, lowest to highest) but the clothing prices and styles have won me over!! I spent over an hour sifting through the website for clothing made of semi-natural or natural fibers in an attempt to channel my inner health nut/environmentalist but i'm not sure if things like rayon really are all the better. Linen and cotton i'm sure are sustainable but some materials like rayon are apparently super chemically processed regardless of being somewhat natural.


I found a lot of 'underground' clothing brands and some brand name ones like Roxy. The ROXY clothing are also currently sold on the Roxy website but Zulily is selling them for 50% off!

I just want to show you some of the things I found that I love. Some are sold out and I am waiting for to come back in stock as some are pieces you can't find for the price anywhere.
Bohabille Paris | White & Blue Floral Linen Sheath Dress (Linen) - $29.79 USD/$41 CAD

Spicy Mix | Brown Embroidered Gaucho Pants - $ 9 USD (Sale)

Couleur Lin | Brown Cuffed Linen Straight-Leg Pants - $15.29 USD
Coline | Sage Green Embroidered Lace-Up Midi Dress - $30 USD/42 CAD

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © VERADESSA. Made with by OddThemes