Why You Should Stop Storing Your Makeup Brushes Like This


Do you have dozens of brushes that you place in a cup for display? Do you mix together dirty and clean brushes? This is something I have always done and i’ve known it’s not good but it’s only today I did something about it.


I have maybe 70 brushes that I use one by one (on myself). I will clean them all at once - once they’re all dirty and then put them on my desk. Some brushes I don’t end up using for like a month.

This clean brush for example has been sitting out on my desk for weeks with used and clean brushes against it. Take a look at the dust that has settled on it! Can you image the filth that breeds on there that I put on my face and dip into my makeup. If you're doing this in your washroom, it's especially bad. I don't recommend storing brushes in a washroom.


The best way to store your brushes is to clean them and store them in a drawer with an absorb pack. Make sure the environment is not damp. Do not put them in an airtight container either. Take your brushes out one by one as you need them - you can store them on your desk as they get used.


Hope this was helpful!
The right way to store makeup brushes. You're storing makuep brushes wrong. Your makeup brush is a breeding ground. You're contaminating your makeup. The wrong way to store makeup brushes. Organization tips. Pinterest. Diy.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © VERADESSA. Made with by OddThemes