Most Purchased Skincare Item - Thayers Witch Hazel

I've gone though 3 bottles of this. I love it because it is the most gentle cleanser and toner EVER.  It does an amazing job of removing oil without irritating or drying out skin. It is not a cleanser at all but does a great job of removing any last traces of makeup left after main makeup removal. I can see the brown on my cottonball in the light after swiping this on my face.

If my skin is dry or tight I also use this to lightly moisturize it. That is the main reason I use mine. It brings some life back into my skin. If you have super oily skin, their astringent might be of more benefit to you.

Do you break out from all moisturizers? Try Thayers Witch Hazel. It contains a substantial amount of two organic, gently moisturizing ingredients: Aloe Leaf Juice and Vegetable Glycerin.

''Cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. Thayers Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. Tannins are naturally occurring substances found in the bark or skin of some plants. Tannins have mild antioxidant properties, which can help clean, clear, and add a nice glow to your skin.''

Why I love it:
  • It's certified organic
  • It contains natural ingredients
  • It's alcohol free (unlike most witch hazel and toners)
  • It's cruelty free
  • It never ever breaks me out
  • It removes light traces of makeup
  • It removes oil and grime without making skin dry and tight
  • It's slightly moisturizing
  • Every skin type can use it
  • It's great for sensitive skin
  • It's ph balanced (5.5-6 which is the ph of skin)
  • It may help treat acne
  • It comes in different scents
  • It's affordable (about $12-15 CAD or $11 USD)
Ingredients:
  • Purified Water
  • Aloe Vera
  • Vegetable Glycerin
  • Witch Hazel (Un-distilled)
  • Citric Acid
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract
  • Vitamin E
I really think this is a product for everyone. If you're interesting in trying it, you can find it in pretty much any health store.  skincare*

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © VERADESSA. Made with by OddThemes