A.co Glitter Eyeshadow Palette from Ardene REVIEW

Ardene makeup beauty review a.co glitter eyeshadow palette swatches
A.co isa brand I can't seem to find information on anywhere. When I was in Ardene, a store mainly found in Canada, I noticed a bunch of brightly coloured eyeshadow palettes from various brands that you can find on https://www.shopmissa.com/. This gorgeous glitter palette was the last of it's kind, so I quickly picked it up. 

Ardene makeup beauty review a.co glitter eyeshadow palette swatches

You're actually getting very little shimmer with this palette. What they've done is sprinkled the bulk of the glitter on top of a vaseline like base that contains very little glitter. You won't get more than maybe 3 or good uses from each shade. I don't have a problem with that because I never use glitter but want to have a variety of shades. Cosmetic grade glitter has never been cheap. You can easily spend $13-25 for one jar of glitter. 

Ardene makeup beauty review a.co glitter eyeshadow palette swatches

The shade range in this palette is perfect. This will not go well on top of your eyeshadow because the mineral oil base though. It just dissolves eyeshadow.  I pat this glitter on my inner corner without issue. If you're not planning on wearing eyeshadow, then you could add this anywhere. Probably face and lips are well.

Ardene makeup beauty review a.co glitter eyeshadow palette swatches

Here's the first look I created. I used the fourth shade.

Ardene makeup beauty review a.co glitter eyeshadow palette swatches

This palette is $6.50 CAD. They claim to not test on animals. It's made in China and contains no parabens. All I know is that you can find it at Ardene.



Are you a regular visitor? Please follow me on bloglovin' ! :)

1 comment :

  1. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Best Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © VERADESSA. Made with by OddThemes