VIDEO | NEW Tarte Skin Gloss Glass Highlighter


I just got this in the mail as pr and had to post a swatch. It's beautiful. I'm about an NC20 and when I saw the gold colouring, I thought it would be too dark but it's not at all. It really sheers out to be mainly translucent with a warm champagne shimmer. If you apply it super heavy, you might notice a slight golden sheen. I think it will be universally flattering. The formula contains larger shimmer particles, almost like a fine glitter that that can be noticed in certain lighting. In most lighting, it comes off as shiny and dewy on cheeks. The level of glow is insane. It's super duper dewy.

Also creates a beautiful wet eyeshadow look.

Overall, I think it's great. Be warned, If glittery looking highlighters haven't been your jam in the past, you might not like that aspect of this one. If you don't care and are looking to be a glitzy strobe goddess, I think this is a great option.

This retails for $16 US and $26 CAD on Tarte.com

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © VERADESSA. Made with by OddThemes