Music Medley #1

One of my favourite things to do is listen to music. I often fall asleep and wake up with music looped in my head because I listen way too much apparently. I tend to play the hell out of the same songs, so I love discovering new music to keep things fresh.

For those of you that love a large range music, I *think* i'll regularly be doing a blog series called Music Medley. I'll have 3- 5 songs added that will mainly be flashback hits or from 'not mainstream' artists with the occasional modern day hit thrown in there.

If you have any recommendations or songs you've been listening to lately, leave a comment below! If you ended up discovering something you like, let me know. Happy listening! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š


A classic hit from The Cure. I figure the first song added should be a sure thing.


Hooverphonic is a Belgian band that formed in the 90s and is still making what I consider hit songs. Over the years, they've had different female vocalists because no lead singer ever seems to stay. But the music remains as amazing as ever. Expect a lot of Hooverphonic in future posts.


I'm a little obsessed with this Norweigian girl. She's quirky, has a crystal clear voice and great songs.


We all know the Barenaked Ladies of 'Lovers In A Dangerous Time' but how many of us know the original song by Bruce Cockburn from 1984? Considered one of the greatest Canadian hits of all time, the Ottawa artist was inspired to write the song after seeing teenagers expressing romantic love in a schoolyard.

*Stock image temporarily

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © VERADESSA. Made with by OddThemes